INDIAN RIVER COUNTY – The Indian River County Recreation Department is happy to announce the Upcoming Fall 5 on 5 High School Intermural Basketball League. The Recreation Department will hold a managers meeting on Sept. 6, 6 p.m. at the iG Center. Organizers are looking for both complete teams as well as individual players.
Managers meeting & Special Notes:
- 5 on 5 Managers Packets needs to be picked on Sept. 6 at the managers meeting which will be held at the iG Center located at 1590 9th ST SW Vero Beach 32962.
- Maximum of 10 players, Minimum of 7
- Maximum of Teams 8, Minimum of 4
- Team Fee: $375
- All players must have a valid High School I.D.
- Team Fees will be due on Sept. 15th
- Player Contracts will be Due Sept. 15th
- Games will be played on Monday Nights at the iG Center starting Sept.18th
- 8 game season, with single elimination tournament
For more information about 5 On 5 Adult Basketball, please contact Dane MacDonald at 226-11735, or Scott Seeley at 226-1729.